It is the policy of Forms & Supply, Inc. ("FSIoffice") to protect the privacy of our customers and visitors to www.fsioffice.com (this “Site”). This Privacy Statement was created in order to ensure the confidence of our valued visitors and customers ("Users") and to assure all users of this Site of the following - we do not reveal, share, sell, trade or rent any information about the users of this Site.
Information about customers and visitors is collected on several different pages of this site. When placing an order, requesting a catalog, setting up an account and submitting e-mail, information is gathered. We may add cookies to help this website remember information about your visits. When you view content on this website, we may automatically collect and store certain information such as traffic and Internet protocol (IP) addresses. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To ensure correct processing, delivery and invoicing of your orders and requests.
• To contact you to verify or clarify information, including credit card information if a credit card is being used in an order.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To research website usage by you and other customers.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for which you provide consent.
Under no circumstances is credit card information shared with anyone other than a credit card processing company to bill purchasers for goods and/or services obtained from this Site.
Data Theft Contingency Plan
Forms & Supply, Inc. (FSIoffice) utilizes the Internet to provide a variety of features to our customers. In the course of conducting business functions via the Internet, we store data related to those functions within our systems.
To protect the sensitive data that belongs to our customers, we have implemented a number of processes. These processes include, but are not limited to, encrypting data and utilizing Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS).
In the event that our processes fail to prevent the theft of sensitive data, we will undertake the following:
• Customers that may be impacted by any data theft may be notified.
• Notification that data has been compromised will be given to the vendor bank within 24 hours of FSIoffice obtaining this knowledge.
• At the request of the customer, we will place on record the contact information for any impacted financial institution (i.e. credit card issuer) and notify said institution within the same time frame as given above.
• We will communicate to the customer whatever information may aid their efforts to prevent data theft from causing harm to their organization provided we are not otherwise obligated to withhold such information. This may include an estimate of the number of records, End-Users, or accounts involved.
• Following any event that involves compromised data, we will collect feedback from the impacted customers. This feedback will be used to adjust this process to better serve our customers in any future event.
Powered by ECi Software Solutions © 2006-2022 (v. 12.0.0)